Nike Baseball Camp Menlo College
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Nike Baseball Camps
NIKE Baseball Camps are thrilled to return to Menlo College this summer. Camp will focus on enhancing each player's skill set with one on one coaching and game time experience.
Menlo College Baseball directs this NIKE Baseball Camp. With energy, attitude and ability to build a positive relationship with their players, the Menlo Baseball program will allow each camper to take their game to the next level.
- Professional instruction from college coaches and college-aged instructors
- Excellent residential, dining and training facilities
- Low camper to instructor ratio
- Multi-level ability grouping
- Daily emphasis on fundamental development, team play and more
- Discussion topics: preparing for college baseball and personal goal setting
- Official Nike Camp T-Shirt and prizes!
- Nike Baseball Camp Graduation Certificate
- View More Details ⟩
Director Nick White
Nicholas White joins John Carrion's staff in 2017 as an Assistant Coach and Recruiting Coordinator for Menlo Baseball. White brings a wealth of experience on the diamond as both a player and a coach.View Nick's Bio ⟩
Beginning in 2016, White was a graduate assistant for San Jose State University, where he worked with players from every position. His emphasis was on hitting as a hitting specialist and also had a hand in the recruiting process. Previous to that he was the head coach of the 15U National Team for NorCal Baseball and he worked directly with all of the catchers from the South Bay.
As a player, White spent time with three different programs that had a lot of success with him as a player. He spent 2012-2013 at Oklahoma Wesleyan University and earned All-Region honors on a team that finished in second in the NCCAA World Series. Prior to that he spent time at Sonoma State and the College of San Mateo, where he earned first team All-NorCal and second team All-Conference.
White graduated from Oklahoma Wesleyan in 2013 with a Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology and he earned a Master in Principles of Coaching and Athletic Administration from Concordia University in 2017.
This camp is for baseball players of all abilities ages 8-16. Instruction will focus primarily on hitting, specific position fielding, base-running, and game situations. In addition, pitchers will have the opportunity to work with pitching instructors. See "More Camp Details" for further information.
2018 Camp Dates
- June 11-14 (Monday-Thursday)
Please note: The following information may be subject to change.
2018 SESSION SCHEDULE
CAMP DATES: JUne 11-14 (mon-thurs)
- Check-in: 1:00-2:00 p.m. on Monday for all campers. See registration packet for specific location.
- Check-out: Graduation takes place at 12:00 p.m. on Thursday. Parents are invited to attend. Check out will take place immediately after.
- Day Camper Schedule: Monday: 1:00-9:00 p.m., Tuesday-Wednesday: 9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m., Thursday: 9:00-12:00 9.m.
What's included in the fee?
- Daily baseball instruction
- Overnight campers: Dormitory housing on campus and all meals are provided.
- Day campers: Lunch will be provided.
- Supervision: Staff members reside in rooms strategically placed throughout the dorm to provide optimal supervision, and participate in all activities.
- Camp T-shirt & Nike Lanyard: All campers receive a Nike Softball Camp t-shirt and Nike Lanyard.
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Low camper to coach ratio
- Players Grouped by: age and ability
- Equipment Needed: Players should supply their own glove, cleats, bat and a helmet and wear baseball attire (baseball pants recommended)
- Facility: Outdoor Fields. Indoor facilities available during inclement weather conditions.
- Medical Protocol: In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
- Dorm: See registration packet for specific on-campus dorm.
- Campers Per Room: 2 (unless otherwise noted in registration packet)
- Roommates: Rooms are assigned by age & roommate requests. Roommate requests must be received no later than 14 days before the start of camp. If you don't have a roommate request, you will be placed in a room with someone near your age. It will be a great opportunity to meet someone new!
- Linens: Not included. Bring linens or sleeping bag, pillow, pillowcase, and a towel.
- Air Conditioning: No, campers are encouraged to bring a fan.
Nike Baseball Camps does not provide transportation from airports, train stations or bus depots. If you have a child flying to camp, please arrange a shuttle or taxi service.
If you have a group of campers registering for the same camp, each camper is eligible for a discount. Please have someone contact the US Sports Camps office at 1-800-645-3226 with the names of each camper in the group and we will create a unique discount code for your group. Campers may then register individually through the website at their convenience and apply the offer code during check out. *Discount amount varies by program. Please call for details.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. Our health and release forms may require a doctor's signature (please reference your camp packet). All required forms will be collected on the first day of camp.
Camps are open to any and all entrants, limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:00 a.m. Wake-up, breakfast (Overnight Campers)
- 8:45 a.m. Arrival of Day Campers, stretching
- 9:00 a.m. Individual instruction and drill work
- 11:30 a.m. Lunch, free time
- 1:00 p.m. Fundamental instruction and drills, position play
- 4:00 p.m. Day Campers Depart
- 4:30 p.m. Free time, relax, visit with friends
- 5:00 p.m. Dinner
- 6:15 p.m. Down Time/Relax
- 8:30 p.m. Evening activities
- 10:00 p.m. Lights out!
Menlo College is located on the San Francisco peninsula in the town of Atherton, a well-appointed residential community near the cities of Menlo Park and Palo Alto. The area ranks among the most attractive and dynamic in the world, with numerous cultural resources, temperate climate and all that the San Francisco metropolitan area can offer.
Camp ReviewsSubmit a review
Highly recommend this camp!
June 15, 2018: My 9yo son had a fantastic time practicing with the older campers at the Menlo College baseball facility which was in excellent condition. Coach Nick insured all ages got benefit from the instruction and he fostered inclusiveness such that the more experienced players where encouraging the younger players and helping them with their fundamentals. The scrimmage game at the end of camp was fun to watch with lots of smiles and high-fiving as all ages contributed.
— Richard M. Parent
All around great camp!
June 15, 2018: Aidan thought this was one of the best baseball camp. He improved his pitching skills. Came home and practiced. He could not believe the slightest technique helped him
— Gita S. Parent
Coaches were fantastic
July 5, 2017: The coaches were fantastic - nice, personable, energetic, engaging, knowledgeable and always kept it fun. All three of my boys had an excellent time. Thank you very much for such a positive experience. The facilities, coaches and program was very well run and age appropriate. The spirit was to ensure the kids had fun and enjoyed their experience - all of which they did. The only suggestion may be to emphasize technical skills a bit more. But thats it. Well done.
— Marcus M. Parent
My son looks forward to attending overnight camp
"Coach McKinley was great and my son looks forward to attending overnight camp next summer."
Better appreciation for the game
"They helped my son to appreciate the game of baseball on and off the field. I would highly recommend this camp to other ball players. I look forward to my son attending the camp next year with his little brother."
Genuine, knowledgeable coaches
"My coach surpassed my expectations as a coach and as a person. He is very genuine and knowledgeable about the sport of baseball."
— Day Camper
Every young baseball player should attend this camp
"This was a very good camp. I would say every baseball playing child should go to this camp or one similar."
Quality individual attention
"I was impressed that the coaches worked with us individually. At other camps it was almost always as a group. They covered everything about baseball and even introduced me to some new strength training exercises. I enjoyed the camp very much."
— Extended Day Camper
NIKE Baseball Camp is awesome!
"I really loved this camp. It was awesome. I made friends, had lots of fun, and learned so much. My high school coach tells me that my game has improved tremendously. Thank you all so much."
— Overnight Camper
Camp Dates & Prices
This program has concluded for the season.
Please Join our email list to be notified when this program is available for registration.