Basketball Camp Questions & Answers
- Why Nike Basketball Camps?
- I finished registration, What's next?
- What skill level are your camps for?
- What are the differences between overnight, extended day, and day camps?
- Do you offer scholarships?
- Do you offer group discounts?
- What is your cancellation/refund policy?
- Is transportation available?
- Do you offer early drop-off or late pick-up?
- I'm interested in working at camp. How do I go about getting a job?
1 Why Nike Basketball Camps?
Nike Basketball Camps are unlike any other basketball camp in the country! We provide premier instruction with top coaches at the best facilities. Our coaches create a fun yet challenging atmosphere, providing both on and off-court training to help you become an all-around athlete.
2 I finished registration, What's next?
- Fill out your Health & Release Forms: Use your confirmation number (in your confirmation email to complete your health & release forms ahead of camp! Please visit https://www.ussportscamps.com/health-and-release-faq/ and review your packet for any camp specifics forms * If your camper is attending a camp in Massachusetts or Connecticut, please follow the Health & Release Form instructions listed in your Information Packet.
- Read your Info Packet: which will be sent out close to the camp start date which includes the following important information and more: Onsite Camp Director contact information, Mandatory Health and Release forms and waivers, Peace of Mind & Cancellation Policy, and Covid-19 safety information.
- Gear Up at the Official Nike Basketball Camps Store: You can now purchase additional Nike Basketball Camp gear, packages, and limited-edition items from our camp store! Visit our official merchandise store here: https://usscbasketball.gearupsports.net/index.php?route=common/home
3 What skill level are your camps for?
Our basketball camps welcome all ability levels unless otherwise indicated. On the first day of camp, you’ll be evaluated and then grouped to ensure proper instruction. Experienced and non-experienced campers alike can enjoy and thrive at Nike Basketball Camps.
4 What are the differences between overnight, extended day, and day camps?
Overnight Camps: Experience everything Nike Basketball Camps has to offer! Our overnight camps include basketball instruction, fun evening activities, all meals, and on-campus housing.
Extended Day Camps: Ideal for commuter campers looking for the full camp experience. Includes 8+ hours of daily basketball instruction, lunch, dinner, and evening activities. Extended Day camps typically run from 9am-8pm or 9pm daily.
Day Camps: Day Camps offer the same great instruction and games as our Overnight Camps, but allows campers to return home after a hard day’s work. Day camps typically run from 9am-3pm or 4pm daily.
5 Do you offer scholarships?
Unfortunately, we cannot offer scholarships due to NCAA regulations. Our affiliation with NCAA coaches and schools puts us in a position where any scholarship money can be seen as an inducement to a future collegiate athlete. This puts our coaches and our host universities in jeopardy of damaging their status with the NCAA and incurring penalties at the hands of their organizing body.
6 Do you offer group discounts?
Yes! We offer the following group discounts for most Nike Basketball Camp locations:
5-9 campers: $20 off per camper
10 or more campers: $40 off per camper
To redeem, please have one person from your group call our office prior to anyone registering to create a personalized group offer code. This offer code can then be used during online registration to redeem your discount. Discounts cannot be applied retroactively to any campers that register before receiving a code.
7 What is your cancellation/refund policy?
If you cancel for any reason, up to 24 hours prior to camp check-in, you will receive a VOUCHER for all tuition fees paid, valid through the following calendar year. Your VOUCHER is transferable to an immediate family member and may be used in the sport in which you initially registered. Participants who DO NOT attend their registered session (no-shows for any reason) or who do not contact US Sports Camps to cancel at least 24 hours prior to camp check-in will not receive a voucher or refund.
Cash refunds will be given only with the purchase of Cancellation Protection.
For more information, please refer to our Peace of Mind Policy page.
8 Is transportation available?
We do not provide transportation to or from camp. If you are flying, we recommend using an airport shuttle service. Please schedule flights as close as you can to the check-in times on the first day and check-out times on the last day.
9 Do you offer early drop-off or late pick-up?
We offer early drop-off or late pick up services at a select few locations. Please refer to the camp page you are interested in attending to see if it is an available option.
10 I'm interested in working at camp. How do I go about getting a job?
Thank you for your interest in working as a Nike Basketball Camp coach, counselor, or junior counselor! Our
directors take enormous pride in the quality of the camps and personally hire and train their camp staff to
ensure that all programs are of the highest caliber. Please email us at [email protected] with your resume and the specific camp location you are interested in working. We will forward this along to the respective camp director and if interested, they will contact you directly.