Nike Boys Soccer Camp at Warner University
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Nike Soccer Camps
Veteran Nike Soccer Camp Director, Drew Stacey brings a 2019 summer camp to Warner University in Lake Wales, FL where he serves as head men's coach.
- Team play, skill development, games and tournaments
- Nike Soccer Camp T-shirt
- Six hours of daily instruction
- Evening activities
- 10:1 camper to staff ratio
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Drew Stacey
Coach Drew Stacey has been the head men's soccer coach at Warner University since 2014 and was the 2018 South Region Coach of the Year. Stacey also led his team to be the South Regional Champions and gain a NCAA Divsion I tournament birth for 2018.View Drew's Bio & Soccer Tips ⟩
Stacey joined the Warner Royals family after serving as head coach as Southeastern University in Lakeland, Fla., since 2004. In 2013, he led his team to the Sun Conference tournament semifinals with a 9-8-2 overall record; their first tournament appearance in school history.
During his time with the Fire, Stacey compiled an overall record of 114-82-8 with four NCCAA South Region titles and one NCCAA II national championship in 2006. Stacey also led his teams to the NCCAA II National Championship game in 2009 and 2007 where they finished runner-up. He also holds a pair of fourth place finished in the NCCAA II national tournament.
Stacey began his collegiate coaching career as an assistant coach at Southeastern from 2002-2004.
He has coached 12 All-Americans, been named NCCAA South Region Coach of the Year twice, named Sun Conference Coach of the Year in 2012 and has been recognized as the National Soccer Coaches Association of America (NSCAA) Coach of the Year.
He holds a NSCAA National diploma and served for four years in the United States Marine Corps.
Stacey resides in Lakeland, Fla., with his wife, Becky, and son, Sebastian.
Soccer Tips by Drew:
This year we are offering Overnight, Day (9:00am-3:00pm), and Extended Day (9:00am-9:00pm) camps for boys, ages 10-18, of all ability levels.
2019 CAMP DATES
- June 10-14
- July 8-12
Training sessions are developed around the modern game as players raise their skill levels through technique, tactics and fun. Train with players from around the world (grouped by ability and age) in competitive games, scrimmages and the favorite - “Camp Baller” competition for each age group. The camp features a striker and finishing session, available to all. We offer a nutrition and exercise clinic. Players have the opportunity to attend question and answer sessions with current college staff. Topics include college recruitment and how to get the process started!
Please note: The following information may be subject to change.
2019 SESSION SCHEDULES
SESSION I: JULY 7-11
- Check-in: 1:00-2:30pm on Sunday at the Turner Athletic Center
- Check-out: Graduation takes place at 11:30am on Thursday. Parents are invited to attend. Check out will take place immediately after.
- Day Camper Schedule: Sunday: 1:00-9:00pm, Monday-Wednesday: 9:00am-3:00pm, Thursday: 9:00am-12:00pm
- Extended Day Camper Schedule: Sunday: 1:00-9:00pm, Monday-Wednesday: 9:00am-9:00pm, Thursday: 9:00am-12:00pm
What's included in the fee?
- Daily soccer instruction
- Overnight campers: Dormitory housing on campus and all meals are provided.
- Extended Day campers: Lunch and dinner are provided.
- Day campers: Dinner is provided on Tuesday. Lunch is provided Wednesday to Friday.
- Supervision: Staff members reside in campers’ quarters and participate in all activities.
- Camp T-shirt & Prizes: All campers receive Nike Soccer Camps t-shirt and prizes.
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Ratio: 1:10 staff to camper ratio
- Players Grouped by: ability, age, years of experience
- Equipment Needed: Players should bring soccer cleats and sneakers. Campers do not need to bring their own balls. Campers have the option to purchase a Nike Soccer ball for $20.
- Facility: Royal Soccer Field
- Medical Protocol: There is an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
The information below is based on previous years and is subject to change each year. Final housing information for this camp will be provided in the Camper Registration Packets, emailed to all campers closer to the camp’s start date.
- Campers Per Room: 2 per room
- Roommates: Rooms are assigned by age & roommate requests. Roommate requests must be received no later than 14 days before the start of camp. If you don't have a roommate request, you will be placed in a room with someone near your age. It will be a great opportunity to meet someone new!
- Bathrooms: Attached to room
- Linens: Not provided. Bring linens or sleeping bag, pillow, pillowcase and a towel
- Air Conditioning: Please refer to the Camper Registration Packet. A/C availability depends on our specific dorm assignment.
If you have a group of five or more campers registering for the same camp, each camper is eligible for a $30 discount.
To register a group online: Please have one person contact the USSC office with the names of each camper in the group at 1-800-645-3226 to create a unique discount code. Campers may then register individually through the website at their convenience and apply the offer code during check out.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. Our health and release forms may require a doctor's signature (please reference your camp packet). All required forms will be collected on the first day of camp.
Camps are open to any and all entrants, limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:00am Wake-up / Breakfast
- 9:00am Session topic of the day
- 10:30am Small sided games
- 12:00pm Lunch / rest
- 2:00pm Tactical sessions
- 4:00pm Dinner
- 6:00pm Games
- 8:30pm Evening activities
- 10:30pm Lights out
Warner's 360-acre campus is located 5 miles (8 km) south of Lake Wales, Florida, in the center of the state between Tampa and Orlando.
Camp ReviewsSubmit a review
Reviews not yet available
The Nike Soccer Camp at Warner University is a new location. Coach Stacey directs our camp at Tiger Town. For reviews on his program, please visit our Tiger Town page.
— Renee, Manager, Nike Soccer Camps