Nike Soccer Camp with Beestera Soccer Training - Jacksonville
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Nike Soccer Camps
Join us this spring as Nike Soccer Camps team up with Beestera Soccer Training to offer a fantastic week of camp Jacksonville, FL. Join the experienced Beestera coaching staff and Body Mind Performance owner Emily Tillman for the ultimate soccer training camp!
Using a unique coaching model, the curriculum focuses on the development of the whole person. Every camper will be challenged mentally, physically, and emotionally with the goal of increasing each campers' tactical knowledge, technical ability, and enthusiasm for the game. Coach Emily Tillman and her team specialize in identifying the mental barriers to performance, helping athletes to build self-awareness, and equip them with the mental skills needed to succeed on the field.
Get the full camp experience and have fun while building the core fundamentals integrated within Nike Soccer Camps. Make friends and create memories with our team that will last a lifetime!
- Coaching from Beestera Soccer Training staff
- Unique & structured curriculum
- Mental performance station with Body Mind Performance
- 10 to 1 camper to coach ratio
- Nike Soccer Camp T-shirt & camp prizes
- Elite technical training & game knowledge development
- Position specific training
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Mike Matera
Mike co-founded Beestera Soccer Training in 2015 after graduating from Siena College. Growing up in Trumbull, Connecticut, Mike played at Beachside Academy for six years before being recruited by Siena. At Siena, Mike earned All-Rookie and All-Tournament Team honors while captaining the team...View Mike's Bio ⟩
Founder/Owner - Body Mind Performance Emily Tillman
Coach Emily Tillman and her team specialize in identifying the mental barriers to performance, helping athletes to build self-awareness and equip them with the mental skills needed to succeed on the field Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) | Former Division I Coach & Player |Former Chelsea Academy Player | MSc Sport PsychologyView Emily's Bio ⟩
SOCCER TRAINING | mental performance | STRENGTH & CONDITIONING Body Mind Performance
Body Mind Performance is dedicated to developing elite well rounded soccer players helping them take their game to the next level. BMP is the only company in Jacksonville, Florida that can offer technical soccer training, strength & conditioning and mental performance in one place.View Body Mind's Bio ⟩
Coach Josh Binfield
Josh joined Beestera in March 2019. Born and raised in Essex, England until he was eight years old, he moved to Vancouver, Canada for seven years before graduating high school in Buffalo, NY. After high school, Josh attended IMG Academy in Bradenton, Fl. From there he was recruited to play for Manhattan College at the NCAA Division I level. In his Junior year, Josh joined the Manhattan College coaching staff as a player-coach while earning All-MAAC academic honors...View Josh's Bio ⟩
Beestera coaching staff pride themselves on building confidence, technically proficient players with the ability to make quick, well-informed decisions at match-tempo. Developing players' mental and physical capacity by providing the tools needed to reach their potential, and translating their love for the game with the passion and dedication in their applied training methods.
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
You can expect a high demand on these first-come-first-serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early.
- Dates: June 3-7, 2024 (Mon-Fri)
- Gender: Coed
- Ages: 5-15
- Options: Full Day & Half Day
- Half-Day Camp Hours: 9:00am-12:00pm*
- Day Camp Hours: 9:00am-3:00pm*
- Specialized Goalkeeper Training: We'll be offering Specialized Goalkeeper Training from 9-11 am, after that the goalkeepers will integrate with rest of camp and play in goal for scrimmages.
- Meals: Lunch is NOT provided. Please bring a packed lunch.
- Location: Wynnfield Lakes
- Extended Care: 8:00-9:00am and 3:00-4:00pm extended care options available at checkout.
*Check-in begins 15 minutes before the start of camp each day
Goals of Camp: At Beestera Camps we pride ourselves on the holistic development of each camper. Campers will be challenged physically, cognitively, emotionally and socially in order to give them the most authentic experience possible.
- Physical: Campers will become more competent and consistent in their technical soccer skills in areas such as dribbling, passing, and shooting by the end of the week.
- Cognitive: Campers will become more “soccer literate” and be able to interpret various tactical situations in-game settings more efficiently.
- Emotional: Campers will learn and demonstrate multiple ways to control their emotions while showing qualities such as resilience and perseverance in all activities which will result in higher self-esteem and self-confidence. BMP will provide a station for mental performance coaching (see Body Mind Performance section below)
- Social: Campers will learn to respectfully communicate with others while accepting their culture and individual differences through the use of our sport education curriculum model.
BODY MIND PERFORMANCE
Body Mind Performance LLC is a sport performance business, focusing on improving the mental, physical, and technical attributes of Soccer Players.
Coach Emily Tillman and her team specialize in identifying the mental barriers to performance, helping athletes to build self-awareness, and equip them with the mental skills needed to succeed on the field.
- BMP will provide a station offering mental performance coaching to campers. This will give all campers an introduction or refresher on core mental skills that can help with their game
- The station will be hands-on with some activities that encourage confidence, teamwork, leadership, self-talk and dealing with pressure in a soccer context.
- The goal of this station will be for each camper to come away from the camp feeling like they have learned something about themselves and have some tools to utilize in their training in regard to their mental performance.
BMP offers individual, small group, and online coaching services to players of all ages and abilities around Jacksonville, Florida.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist.
All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Training from the Beestera coaching staff
- Day campers: Lunch is not provided. Please bring a packed lunch.
- Supervision: Staff members are strategically placed throughout the camp to provide optimal supervision and participate in all activities
- Camp T-shirt & Prizes: All campers receive a Nike Soccer Camps t-shirt and prizes
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT, & FACILITY
- Ratio: Low camper to coach ratio
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience
- Equipment Needed: All campers must bring soccer cleats, shin guards, athletic shoes, and a water bottle.
- Facility: Wynnfield Lakes
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING:
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
- Athletic clothing
- Soccer Cleats (no metal studs)
- Shin guards
- Water bottle
- Packed lunch and snacks
- Small gym bag/backpack
Nike Soccer Camp Balls can be purchased during registration. Players can choose between a size 4 or size 5 ball, which will be passed out on the first day of camp. Please note that it is not required to bring a soccer ball to camp as they are provided by the staff for camp instruction.
If you have a group of 4 or more campers registering for the same camp, each camper is eligible for a $25 discount. If you have a group of 8 or more campers registering for the same camp, each camper is eligible for a $30 discount. Please fill out the Team Discount - Soccer form with the name of your group and the names of each camper enrolling in the camp and we will create a unique discount code for your group.
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE SOCCER CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our soccer camps please see our FAQ page.
***Camps are open to any and all entrants. Enrollment in our camps is limited only by age, gender, and capacity restrictions as specified by each camp.
WANT MORE DETAILS?
Click the orange button below to view program descriptions, schedules and moreShow Less See More Camp Details
Soccer Sample Schedule
- 8:45-9:00 am Check- in
- 9:00-9:10 am Camp introduction & Phrase of the day
- 9:10-10:30 am Technical development based on the topic of the day
- 10:30am-11:00am Snack break & Coach challenges
- 11:00am-12:00pm World Cup Tournament Games
- 12:00pm-12:45pm Lunch
- 12:45pm-1:00pm Life talk with Coaches
- 1:00pm-2:00pm Position specific training realted to topic of the day
- 2:00pm-2:15pm Snack break/ Coach challenges
- 2:15pm-3:00pm Full sided games
- 3:00pm-3:15pm Camp debrief & camper pick-up
Kids Soccer Sample Schedule
- 9:00-9:10am Morning talk and “topic of the day” discussion
- 9:10-9:30am Fun games incorporating “topic of the day”
- 9:30-9:55am Skills development
- 9:55-10:10am Snack Break
- 10:10-10:30am Challenge of the Day
- 10:30-10:50am Water Play
- 10:50-11:05am Snack Break
- 11:05-11:25am Fun games incorporating “topic of the day”
- 11:25-12:00pm Small-sided soccer scrimmage
- 12:00pm Campers are dismissed
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.