Nike Soccer Camp with Liverpool FC International Academy - Ann Arbor
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Nike Soccer Camps
Learn how to train and play 'The Liverpool Way' at the Nike Soccer Camp with Liverpool FC International Academy! This camp will be held in Ann Arbor.
Camp curriculum emphasizes the four LFC Values and Role Models and highlights a mix of technical and tactical training, small-sided competitions, and fun off-field activities.
Sure to be a highlight, these camps offer a unique opportunity for soccer players aged 6-13, to train with a world-renowned club and to experience firsthand the LFC training philosophy in a FUN and engaging camp setting!
- Learn how to train and play 'The Liverpool Way'
- Liverpool FC Values: Ambition, Commitment, Dignity and Unity
- Emphasis on Liverpool FC Role Models
- Elite technical training & game knowledge development
- Liverpool FC approved curriculum
- Competitive and Fun Scrimmages
- Low camper to coach ratio
- Campers grouped by age and ability level
- Nike Camp T-shirt & Prizes
- View More Details ⟩
Ann Arbor Site Director - LFC International Academy Michigan Jamie Black
Jamie is originally from Enfield, England, and has been working in New England for the past 3 years. Jamie has been playing soccer from the age of five and has been a coach for the last 5 years.View Jamie's Bio ⟩
As a youth player Jamie played for local teams in Bedfordshire, where he was fortunate to win many league titles and trophies including 3 county cups. During this time, he also represented Bedfordshire County as a soccer player and athlete. Jamie played for Luton Centre of Excellence, before having short spells with Peterborough United & Cambridge United. Following a few years with Cambridge, he was training with Aston Villa Academy. Unfortunately, following injuries and surgery, Jamie had to stop playing.
He started coaching for local grassroots teams in 2015, before becoming the assistant coach for the newly formed Biggleswade United U16’s. This program was a feeder to Professional Academy’s such as Norwich FC, and from this link the team produced a professional player.
In 2016, Jamie was fortunate enough to be able to coach in Connecticut for Shelton FC. After two years he was able to become a Regional Director in New England, as well as an Interim DOC.
- Assistant Coach, Codicote FC U15 Boys
- Assistant Coach, Bedwell U15 Girls
- Assistant Coach, Biggleswade United U16 Boys
- Head Coach, Shelton FC Premier Girls
- Head Coach, Shelton FC Academy Boys
- FA Level 1 Coaching License
- FA Level 2 Coaching License
- FA Level 1 Disabled Football Coaching License
- Level 3 Extended Sports Diploma
- Level 2 UK Sport Leader
What does it mean to represent LFC:
“Having the chance to represent Liverpool FC is an honour for me! Ever since I was young, I have wanted to be involved in soccer, and now having this opportunity to further my experience and be a part of one of the worlds biggest clubs is a proud moment for me. I’m extremely looking forward to bring my passion & knowledge to Ann Arbor, as well as putting into practice the exciting philosophy of Liverpool FC.”
Camp Director Jenna Taylor
Jenna started working with the club in 2019 with Mini Reds & Reds Junior Academy programs. She continues to work with those youth development programs as well as working with girls teams and is the Director of Camps.View Jenna's Bio ⟩
A native of Chesterfield and a graduate of Anchor Bay High School, Jenna played club soccer for Force FC, playing for one year for now Andy Wagstaff. In college, she played at Oakland University from 2011-2015 and graduated with a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration / Management. She also holds a Master of Science in Education (Sport Coaching & Leadership) from Michigan State University.
Over the last 12 years, Jenn has worked with a variety of youth programs, such as AYSO, Lobos Soccer Club, Auburn Hills Recreation (Coerver Coaching), Warren Recreation Department, New Baltimore Recreation Department, and she assisted with after-school programming with the nonprofit, Detroit PAL (Police Athletic League). Previous clubs she worked with and her responsibilities include:
- Michigan Chill SBC (U8 Girls Teams & Early Youth Development Academy)
- Alliance Academy East (U9 & U13 Girls Teams)
- Director of Beginners Program/Coach (Spring / Fall) - Auburn Hills Recreation
- Volunteer Girl's Soccer Assistant Coach, Stoney Creek High School (2012-2016)
USSF National D License
Coach Liverpool FC IA - Staff Michigan
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
You can expect a high demand on these first-come-first-serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early.
- Date: 2024 Dates Coming Soon. Join Priority List!
- Ages: 6-13
- Gender: Coed
- Half-Day Hours: 9:00am-12:00pm*
- Full-Day Hours: 9:00am-3:00pm*
- Check-in & out locations: Mitchell Field
- Meals: Lunch is NOT provided. Please bring a packed lunch
- Location: Mitchell Field
*Check-in starts 15 minutes before camp start time
"Around the world, our LFC International Academies provide young players with an opportunity to develop, learning new techniques and skills, all under the guidance of our coaching staff.
We offer something different and something unique by developing players both on and off the pitch, educating them through experiences that will shape their progression into young adults, and giving them skills that can be used throughout their lives.
Our overall aims are to bring LFC to our young fans around the world and to demonstrate just how special our football club is.
Wherever you are lucky enough to attend an LFC coaching program we hope you have fun and enjoy learning how to play ‘The Liverpool Way.
*Check-in starts 15 minutes before camp start time
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist.
All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Training from the Liverpool FC International Academy coaching staff
- Meals: Lunch is NOT provided
- Supervision: Staff members are strategically placed throughout to provide optimal supervision
- Camp T-shirt: All campers receive a Nike Soccer Camps T-shirt
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT, & FACILITY
- Ratio: Low camper to coach ratio
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience
- Equipment Needed: All campers must bring soccer cleats, shin guards, athletic shoes, and a water bottle.
- Facility: Mitchell Field
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING:
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
- Athletic clothing
- Soccer Cleats (no metal studs)
- Shin guards
- Water bottle
- Packed lunch and snacks
- Small gym bag/backpack
Nike Soccer Camp Balls can be purchased during registration. Players can choose between a size 4 or size 5 ball, which will be passed out on the last day of camp. Please note that it is not required to bring a soccer ball to camp as they are provided by the staff for camp instruction.
Sibling discounts are available for all campers. To receive the sibling discount one camper has to enroll and pay in full first and the second sibling enrolled will receive a $15 discount on a half-day camp and $25 on a full-day camp. Please have someone contact the US Sports Camps office at 1-800-645-3226 to receive the discount.
If you have a group of 4 or more campers registering for the same camp, each camper is eligible for a $25 discount. If you have a group of 8 or more campers registering for the same camp, each camper is eligible for a $30 discount. please fill out the Team Discount - Soccer form with the name of your group and the names of each camper enrolling in the camp and we will create a unique discount code for your group.
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE SOCCER CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our soccer camps please see our FAQ page.
***Camps are open to any and all entrants. Enrollment in our camps is limited only by age, gender, and capacity restrictions as specified by each camp.
WANT MORE DETAILS?
Click the orange button below to view program descriptions, schedules,Show Less See More Camp Details
Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:00-9:30am Rosters and juggling
- 9:30-10:00am Speed, agility, quickness drills
- 10:00-10:30am Technical introduction
- 10:30-11:00am Technical development
- 11:00-11:30am Passive pressure activity
- 11:30-12:00pm Scrimmages
- 12:45-1:15pm Games based activity
- 1:15-1:50pm Fun games/ daily challenge
- 1:50-2:00pm Scrimmage warm up
- 2:00-3:00pm Scrimmages
July 21, 2023: Fun friendly competitive soccer experience. great coaches. Excellent organization and superior communication
July 24, 2023: Different coaching than normal, learning new skills that they wouldn't learn from just their coach.
July 23, 2023: All of the skills my daughter learned or was able to receive feedback on previously learned skills
August 1, 2022: The scrimmaging and that they had running competitions (e.g. "world cup" and number of juggles).
July 21, 2023: My daughter loved everything about the camp. She went with her teammates and had a great time
July 22, 2022: Skill training / friendly staff / my kid was very happy with the coaches staff
July 23, 2023: Excellent coaching and confidence building for my daughter
July 23, 2023: Fun competitive challenging .. great coaches
My son enjoyed the staff
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.