Join UMASS Lowell's head coach, Shannon LeBlanc Hlebichuk, and assistant coach, Katie White, at McCarthy Middle School for the River Hawk Field Hockey Academy this summer.
The River Hawk Field Hockey Academy is a camp designed for players of all ability levels. Whether you are a high school player looking to refine your skills before tryouts or a young beginner just starting out, the staff at River Hawk will have programs tailored to improve your game.
The day program will run from 9am-3pm daily open to ages 9-18. Players will be grouped based on their grade level and experience. We also offer a half-day program that will run from 9am-11:30pm daily for ages 6-9.
- Five hours of instruction daily
- Instruction from prominent college coaches as well as former or current collegiate athletes
- 10:1 Camper to staff ratio
- Special goalkeeping instruction
- Reversible jersey, STX water bottle and STX ball
- STX sticks are awarded as prizes
- Campers are grouped by grade level
Dates & Prices