Nike Volleyball Camp at Bishop McGuinness High School
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Nike Volleyball Camps
This girls volleyball camp in Oklahoma City offers a complete day camp experience with serious volleyball training, excellent facilities, and lots of fun.
Our Oklahoma summer camp for kids provides physical training and spirited volleyball competition, while giving players the opportunity to train alongside other athletes who share their passion. Join the fun and get better!
Be one of the first 20 campers who register using Offer Code “NIKEVB20” at checkout to receive a FREE USSC Molten Volleyball at camp!
- Excellent training facilities & top coaches
- Coach to camper ratio is 1:10
- Training for all skill levels
- All campers receive a Nike Volleyball Camps T-shirt and prizes!
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Kelli Miller
Kelli Miller has played volleyball for over 20 years in many circuits including the Junior Olympic level, school ball, and recreationally. She has coached for 6 years at various club and school levels.View Kelli's Bio ⟩
Miller is currently a club volleyball coach and a Varsity coach at Bishop McGuinness High School, the top ranked team in Class 5A. She helped her team win regionals and place in the State Tournament. As a player, she was the outside hitter for Bishop McGuinness on the Oklahoma State Tournament Winning Team and was named the State of Oklahoma Most Valuable Player. She was also named to numerous All-Tournament Teams. Kelli received her Bachelor’s Degree from Oklahoma State University where she continued to play competitive volleyball on high-level intramural teams. She received her Master’s in Education from the University of Central Oklahoma and has been an English/Literature Teacher for the past 6 years.
This year we are offering a Day Camp that runs Monday-Thursday from 9:00am-4:00pm daily. Camp is geared towards girls, ages 10-16, of all ability levels. See "More Camp Details" for further information.
2018 CAMP DATES
- July 23-26
This camp is open to girls, ages 10-16, of all abilities. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff and placed into groups based on age and ability level. Campers will master the fundamentals and develop proper mechanics through a mix of drills, games and competitive play.
Please note: The following information may be subject to change.
2018 SESSION SCHEDULES & INFORMATION
CAMP DATES: July 23-26
- Daily Hours: Monday-Thursday, 9:00am-4:00pm
- Check-in: 8:30am on Monday
- Check-out: Graduation is on Thursday at 3:30pm. Parents are invited to attend! Check out will follow immediately after.
- Lunch: Lunch is not provided, please bring a sack lunch to camp each day.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Daily volleyball instruction
- Campers are supervised by staff during camp hours.
- Camp T-shirt & Prizes: All campers receive Nike Volleyball Camps t-shirt and prizes.
- Volleyballs: Volleyballs are provided for each camper to use during instruction at camp, so campers do not need to bring their own. Campers do have the option of purchasing a Molten Volleyball for $15 when you register at the time of registration. Balls will be given out on the last day of camp.
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPTMENT & FACILITY
- Ratio: 1:10 staff to camper ratio
- Players Grouped by: ability, age, years of experience
- Equipment Needed: Players should supply their own kneepads and have at least one pair of well broken-in volleyball (court) shoes. Campers do not need to bring their own ball.
- Facility: Indoor courts
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
If you have a group of eight or more campers registering for the same camp, each camper is eligible for a discount. Please have someone contact the US Sports Camps office at 1-800-645-3226 with the names of each camper in the group and we will create a unique discount code for your group. Campers may then register individually through the website at their convenience and apply the offer code during check out. *Discount amount varies by program. Please call for details.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. Our health and release forms may require a doctor's signature (please reference your camp packet). All required forms will be collected on the first day of camp.
Camps are open to any and all entrants, limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:00am Campers arrive, warm up
- 9:15-11:30am Skills and small game tactics
- 11:30am-12:15pm Lunch
- 12:15-12:45pm Lecture and demonstration
- 1:00-4:00pm Drills, games, and scrimmaging
- 4:00pm Campers depart
Camp will take place at Bishop McGuinness Catholic High School, a college-preparatory secondary school located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
Camp Dates & Prices
This program has concluded for the season.
Please Join our email list to be notified when this program is available for registration.