US Sports Volleyball Camp at the University of Miami
IMPROVE YOUR GAME AND HAVE SERIOUS FUN
Join our winter volleyball camp in Miami for some serious fun! Campers from the Southeast and beyond are invited to come train and improve their skills with other athletes with the same love for the sport.
This All Skills program is open to girls, ages 10-18 looking for individual skill training and gameplay. Our Florida volleyball camp is hosted by an elite coaching staff. Campers will leave camp feeling improved and ready to take on the club volleyball season.
- Excellent training facilities
- Elite level coaching
- Morning & afternoon training session
- 1:10 staff to camper ratio
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Ross Duncan
Ross Duncan is in his thirteenth year as camp director at Nike Sports Camps. Ross is a former WTA coach and D1 tennis coach. He currently works with top volleyball directors across the country to run Nike Volleyball Camps.View Ross's Bio ⟩
Ross Duncan was the #1 junior tennis player from South Africa before coming to the U.S. on a full ride tennis scholarship to Pepperdine University. After studying sports management and graduating, he played professional tennis earning ATP points in both singles and doubles. Ross then went on to coach as the Interim Head Coach at UC Santa Barbara and the Associate Head Coach at the University of Oregon. In addition, he also coached professionally on the WTA tour (top 30 player in the world).
Currently Ross is ranked #1 in the nation in the Men’s 35 Singles Division and has back to back National Hard Court Championships in singles. He represented Team USA as the #1 singles player in the World Championship. Ross is currently ranked #9 in the world. In addition, Ross owns Peak Performance Tennis and is the director of the Tennis Division for Norton Sports Management. As a Tennis Agent he is responsible for managing,coaching, and directing the professional tennis career of its clients. Ross has been the director of Nike tennis camp programs in both California and Oregon during the last ten years.
Additional Coaches Camp Staff
Our Camp Director will be assisted by a talented staff which may include their assistant coach(es), current and former collegiate players, and other college and club coaches.
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
Please note: Last year, this camp SOLD OUT at this location. You can expect high demand on these first-come-first-serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early.
2023 CAMP OVERVIEW
- Dates: Coming Soon!
- Age Group: 10-18
- Gender: Girls
- Camp Type: Day Camp
- Schedule: 9:00am-4:00pm, Wednesday-Friday
- Check-In: 30 minutes prior to camp start time
- Lunch: Lunch is not provided. Please bring a sack lunch to camp each day.
- Program: The All Skills program is geared towards players of all abilities. Campers will work on mastering the proper fundamentals for all positions through a mix of drills, games, and competitive play. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff and placed into groups based on age and ability level.
Please note: Camp schedules and details may be subject to change.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Morning and afternoon training sessions
- Supervision: Campers are supervised by staff during camp hours
- Lunch: Lunch is not provided, please bring a sack lunch to camp each day.
- Camp T-shirt & Prizes: Campers at multi-day camps will receive a Volleyball Camps t-shirt and prizes. *1-day clinics excluded.
- Volleyballs: Volleyballs are provided for instruction during camp. Campers may purchase a US Sports Camps (Molten) Volleyball at the time of registration, which will be given out on the last day of camp. Fun tip: Have your camp friends sign your ball before you leave!
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Ratio: 1:10 staff to camper ratio
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by ability, age, and experience
- Equipment Needed: Players should supply their own kneepads and have at least one pair of well broken-in volleyball (court) shoes. Campers do not need to bring their own ball.
- Facility: Indoor courts
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review
important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist.
All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to
camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
- Athletic, on-court clothing (t-shirts, shorts)
- Indoor volleyball shoes, well broken-in
- Outdoor athletic shoes
- Knee pads
- Water bottle*
- Small gym bag/backpack
- Packed lunch and snacks
- Spending money
- COVID PPE (as required by state/local guidelines)
- Signed Health & Release forms and waivers (forms completed online do not need to be printed and turned in at camp)
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE VOLLEYBALL CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our volleyball camps please see our FAQ page.
If you have a group of eight or more campers registering for the same camp, each camper is eligible for a discount. Please have someone contact the US Sports Camps office at 1-800-645-3226 with the names of each camper in the group and we will create a unique discount code for your group. Campers may then register individually through the website at their convenience and apply the offer code during check out. *Discount amount varies by program. Please call for details.
Camps are open to any and all entrants, limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender.Show Less See More Camp Details
SAMPLE ALL SKILLS SCHEDULE
- 9:00am Campers arrive
- 9:00am-12:00pm Training Session I
- 12:00pm-1:00pm Lunch
- 1:00pm-4:00pm Training Session II
- 4:00pm Campers depart
Campers will compete in the University of Miami Herbert Wellness Center during camp this winter.
Camp Dates & Prices
New Camp Dates Coming Soon!
Please join the Priority List to be notified when this program opens for 2023 registrations.