Nike Beach Volleyball Camp at Florida International University
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Nike Volleyball Camps
Join us at our new Florida beach volleyball camp this summer for a great opportunity to work on your beach volleyball skills! Players of varying skill sets are invited to take their game to the next level with instruction from Florida International Beach Volleyball Head Coach, Rita Buck-Crockett.
This beach volleyball camp is programmed for girls and boys, ages 10-18, looking to build their sand skills and enjoy a memorable camp experience. Players of all abilities have the chance to grow their doubles game and compete against other players from Miami and beyond!
- Instruction from former DI college coach
- Low staff to camper ratio
- Excellent training facilities
- Morning & afternoon training sessions
- Nike Volleyball Camps T-shirt and prizes! (multi-day camps only)
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Coach Rita Buck-Crockett
Rita Buck-Crockett is the Head Beach Volleyball Coach and former Head Indoor Volleyball Coach at Florida International University.View Rita's Bio ⟩
Operator Alpha Sports
This camp is operated by Alpha Sports.
Additional Coaches Camp Staff
Our Camp Director will be assisted by a talented staff which may include their assistant coach(es).
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
You can expect high demand on these first-come-first-serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early.
- Dates: Coming in 2024. Join Priority List!
- Age Group: 10-18
- Gender: Girls and boys
- Camp Type: Day
- Schedule: 9:00am-4:00pm, Monday-Friday
- Check-in: 30 minutes prior to camp start time
- Lunch: Lunch is provided.
- Program: This All Skills Beach program is geared towards players of all abilities. Campers will work on mastering the proper fundamentals for all beach skills through a mix of drills, games, and doubles play. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff and placed into groups based on age and ability level.
- Attend multiple sessions! Campers are encouraged to attend multiple sessions! Each program delivers something unique to help players excel in all areas of the game.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Morning and afternoon training sessions
- Supervision: Campers are supervised by staff during camp hours
- Camp T-shirt & Prizes: Campers attending a multi-day camp will receive a Nike Volleyball Camps t-shirt and prizes. *1-day clinics excluded. Prizes are handed out for winning different competitions during camp.
- Volleyballs: Volleyballs are provided for instruction during camp. Campers may purchase a Camp Volleyball at the time of registration, which will be given out on the last day of camp. Fun tip: Have your camp friends sign your ball before you leave!
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Ratio: 1:10 staff-to-camper ratio
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by ability, age, and experience.
- Equipment Needed: Water bottle, sunscreen, athletic clothes - shorts/tees. Socks in case of hot sand. Campers do not need to bring their own ball.
- Facility: Beach courts
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review
important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist.
All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to
camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
- Athletic, on-court clothing (t-shirts, shorts)
- Sandals & socks (in case the sand gets too hot)
- Beach towel
- Water bottle
- Small gym bag/backpack
- Spending money
- COVID PPE (as required by state/local guidelines)
- Signed Health & Release forms and waivers (forms completed online do not need to be printed and turned in at camp)
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE VOLLEYBALL CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our volleyball camps please see our FAQ page.
If you have a group of eight or more campers registering for the same camp, each camper is eligible for a discount. Please have someone contact the US Sports Camps office at 1-800-645-3226 with the names of each camper in the group and we will create a unique discount code for your group. Campers may then register individually through the website at their convenience and apply the offer code during check out. *Discount amount varies by program. Please call for details.
Camps are open to any and all entrants, limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender.Show Less See More Camp Details
DAY CAMP SCHEDULE
- 9:00am Campers arrive
- 9:00am-12:00am Training Session I
- 12:00pm-1:30pm Lunch
- 1:30pm-4:00pm Training Session II
- 4:00pm Campers depart
Campers will train on the Florida International University Beach volleyball courts.
Camp Questions & Answers
Can I sign up for more than 1 session/program?
Absolutely! Campers are encouraged to attend multiple sessions. Each program delivers something unique to help players excel in all areas of the game. Many campers will attend more than one session to further refine their skills, compete against new players, or choose a session with a different program focus.
July 23, 2023: My daughter felt she received good instruction and felt more confident in her skills.
July 17, 2023: The overall experience and the improvements in kids abilities and game
July 26, 2023: The organization and quality of the coaches/facility
Nice mix of skill training and game play.
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.