Nike Volleyball Camp at MBA
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Nike Volleyball Camps
Join us at our summer volleyball camp in Jackson, Mississippi and compete against other athletes in the area! This All Skills program is designed for campers looking to enhance their game through skill development drills and fun competitive play.
The elite level instruction leads campers at this Mississippi volleyball camp to improve their game and leave camp a better volleyball player. Come develop your skills with fellow athletes at our 2021 girls summer camp through high level instruction and live gameplay.
- Excellent training facilities and instruction
- Training for all skill levels
- 1:10 staff to camper ratio
- Morning and afternoon training sessions
- Nike Volleyball Camps T-shirt and prizes! (multi-day camps only)
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Alexis LewisView Alexis's Bio ⟩
Coach Alexis Lewis is a competitive and passionate coach that brings high energy to the game of Volleyball.
She played 3-years for Ridgeland High School, taught and coached volleyball for the MBA for 5-years; where she offered trainings, camps, and leagues. Alexis is trained in Setting, Blocking, Digging, Attacking, Serving, Spiking and Motivating athletes.
She is excited to help athletes grow both on and off the court and teach in a competitive environment.
Coach Alexis philosophy: An athlete’s character is more important to me then their talent. My goal is to create well-rounded players on and off the court. I strive to enhance the talents of the players, while developing their leadership skills and self-discipline.
Additional Coaches Camp Staff
Our Camp Director will be assisted by a talented staff which may include their assistant coach(es), current and former collegiate players, and other college and club coaches.
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
Due to local and state regulations, we anticipate having to reduce our enrollment numbers significantly this year. You can expect a high demand on these first-come-first-serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early.
- Dates: July 12-15
- Age Group: 10-18
- Gender: Girls
- Programs: All Skills
- Camp Options: Day Camp
- Lunch: Lunch is not provided. Please bring a sack lunch each day.
- Daily Hours: Monday-Thursday, 9:00am-4:00pm
- Check-in: 8:30am on Monday
- Check-out: 4:00pm on Thursday
EXTENDED DAY CAMP
- Daily Hours: Monday-Thursday, 8:00am-5:00pm
- Check-in: 8:00am on Monday
- Check-out: 5:00pm on Thursday
- Please note: The Extended Care hours of 8:00am-9:00am and 4:00pm-5:00pm are intended to offer additional convenience for working parents. Campers will be supervised during these hours and may participate in some camp activities, but sport instruction will not take place.
WANT MORE DETAILS?
Click the orange button below to view program information, facility, and more.Show Less See More Camp Details
Please note: Camp schedules and details may be subject to change.
Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff and placed into groups based on age and ability level.
All Skills: This program is geared towards players of all abilities. Campers will work on mastering the proper fundamentals for all positions through a mix of drills, games and competitive play.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Morning and afternoon training sessions
- Lunch: Lunch is not provided. Please bring a sack lunch each day.
- Supervision: Campers are supervised by staff during camp hours
- Camp T-shirt & Prizes: Campers at multi-day camps will receive a Nike Volleyball Camps t-shirt and prizes. *1-day clinics excluded.
- Volleyballs: Volleyballs are provided for each camper to use during instruction at camp, so campers do not need to bring their own. Campers do have the option of purchasing a Molten Volleyball for $18 when you register at the time of registration. Balls will be given out on the last day of camp.
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Ratio: 1:10 staff to camper ratio
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by ability, age, and experience.
- Equipment Needed: Players should supply their own kneepads and have at least one pair of well broken-in volleyball (court) shoes. Campers do not need to bring their own ball.
- Facility: Indoor courts
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review
important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist.
All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to
camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
- Athletic, on-court clothing (t-shirts, shorts)
- Indoor volleyball shoes, well broken-in
- Outdoor athletic shoes
- Knee pads
- Water bottle*
- Small gym bag/backpack
- Packed lunch and snacks
- Spending money
- COVID PPE (as required by state/local guidelines)
- Signed Health & Release forms and waivers (forms completed online do not need to be printed and turned in at camp)
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE VOLLEYBALL CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our volleyball camps please see our FAQ page.
If you have a group of eight or more campers registering for the same camp, each camper is eligible for a discount. Please have someone contact the US Sports Camps office at 1-800-645-3226 with the names of each camper in the group and we will create a unique discount code for your group. Campers may then register individually through the website at their convenience and apply the offer code during check out. *Discount amount varies by program. Please call for details.
Camps are open to any and all entrants, limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 8:00am Extended Day campers arrive
- 8:00am Extended Day Campers Arrive
- 9:00am Day campers arrive, warm up
- 9:15am-12:00pm Training Session I
- 12:00-1:00pm Lunch
- 1:00pm-4:00pm Training Session II
- 4:00pm Day campers depart
- 5:00pm Extended Day campers depart
Campers will utilize the Mississippi Basketball and Athletics (MBA) Sports Facility, which comprises five full-size basketball courts and volleyball courts. The MBA is one of the largest Youth facilities in Mississippi and one of the largest basketball facilities in the Southeast.
Camp Dates & Prices
New Camp Dates Coming Soon!
Please join the Priority List to be notified when this program opens for 2023 registrations.