Nike Basketball Camp Chicago Chicago, Illinois
US Sports Camps and Nike Basketball Camps are extremely excited to re-introduce Nike Basketball Camps to the Chicago area for the summer of 2013. Reggie Brown professional skills trainer and NBA agent will direct one week of P.H.D. Camp, with Pride, Discipline and Hustle serving as the cornerstones of the camp. Camp will be held at Immaculate Conception High School from August 5-8, 2013.
Reggie Brown will direct a week of camp for all players looking to seriously get better this summer! Coach Brown will use his intimate knowledge of the NBA and College game to design 5 days of drills and games to take your game to the next level. Having conducted individual workouts for several NBA lottery picks, Coach Brown knows how to develop weaknesses, enhance strengths and help you take that next step in your game.
*Camp will have visits from current and ex NBA players each day plus other celebrity guests!!
- Talented staff of coaches eager to teach and reinforce basketball fundamentals
- Advanced skill development drills designed for players looking to take the next step in their game
- In-depth discussions of basketball principles, styles of play and tendencies
- Impressive list of guest speakers (NBA, NCAA, Professional Coaches)
- Official NIKE Camp T-shirt
- NIKE Camp Yearbook and other great NIKE prizes
Reggie Brown is known throughout the NBA and college basketball world for his eye for talent and ability to develop this talent through intense, skill development workouts. Prior to training NBA lottery picks, Brown coached NCAA college basketball for six years and became an expert in player development at all positions. Reggie graduated from Mississippi Valley State with a Bachelor's degree in physical education and secondary education. Reggie also earned a Master's degree in pedagogy from South Dakota State University. He resides in Chicago, Illinois.
Camp Code: BKXDIC
Check-In: 8:30 AM - 9:00 AM on Monday morning. Camper must bring health form to participate
Hours: Camp will run from 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM from M-TH, there will be an awards ceremony at 2:30 on Thursday afternoon.
What to Bring: Campers should bring a lunch and wear comfortable clothing (shorts, t-shirt, sneakers).
Coed: This camp is for girls and boys. Competition will be separated by age and gender.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:00 Camp meeting, discuss agenda for the day
- 9:15 Offensive/defensive skill stations
- 10:30 Games/contests/shooting
- 11:30 Guest Speaker (NBA player, coach, personnel)
- 12:00 Lunch/games
- 12:45 Offensive sets discussion
- 1:00 Team practice
- 1:15 Offensive/defensive skill stations
- 1:45 Games
- 2:20 Closing words
- 3:00 Departure